Tuesday 17 April 2007

Not because I am French...


I love the poison dart frogs for the wonderful mix of colours. They are very cute, but also can be very harmful. I think that my favourite one is the Leptodactylidea for its blue colour. Unlike the other frogs they live in trees. They lay their eggs in vegetation not water. Some species develop into froglets, bypassing the tadpole stage altogether.

Their aspect 'wet' make them look like aliens wearing a plastic uniform with different colours which is quite funny. I also like the other frogs but those are definitely my favourite ones.

1 Comments:

At 2 May 2007 at 15:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these little frogs too. In fact I have some on my desk. Remind me to show you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home