Sunday 13 November 2011

HEN DO 18/19 March 2011

Lili (on the left), my sister (in the middle right) and her god mother Nathalie (on the right) organised my Hen Do in Paris.
We went to a Tapas bar were we enjoyed a lot of food. As you may see on the photo, we had a lot of fun in their toilets too!

Then we went for a walk around Paris.They booked a space in a "special" cocktail bar where only women were allowed. We were served by men in a special outfit composed of a small tight pair of boxers and a money belt.
We finished by going to a nightclub near Montparnasse where we met a group of French men doing a Stag Do, then a group of Spanish people coming to Paris to celebrate one of their mate's birthday (we almost spent all our night with them, and said goodbye in the metro).
We finished clubbing at 6am after which we took the metro and went to get almond pain au chocolat and one or two hours later I went to the airport to catch a flight going to Liverpool, then took a coach from Liverpool to Manchester and finally arrived at home very tired.

2 Comments:

At 13 November 2011 at 20:46 , Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Sounds like an excellent evening! I especially like the sound of the 'women only' area. There should be more places like this. :-)

 
At 13 November 2011 at 22:26 , Blogger Angie said...

I must admit that it was the first time I went to a place like this :D it was ok because I was with other people, I would have been too shy to go on my own!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home